Monday, April 20, 2009

A Week in Review...

  • Mom shut her finger in the truck door Monday night while mowing lawns. :( Aunt Paula was there helping us so she took her to the emergency room. She had to get four stitches. It is still sore but getting better. Sorry it's kind of blurry.
  • Farming, Farming and more Farming.
  • Tuesday night we finished mowing all the lawns after everything that went on Monday night ha ha. They look awesome. Thanks Paula and Ash. :)
  • Enjoyed the warm weather.....
  • Justin's second Jr. Jazz Basketball game. Sorry no pics, next time.
  • I am running for class president in my grade. Next year I am going to be a Freshman! AHHH!!
  • Friday night I went to the first high school rodeo in Downey with Kelly and Mary Jo to watch Lindsay. She did really good! The first event was bareback riding and like the third guy our they had to take him in the ambulence. So we waited for the ambulence for about a hour and a half. Let's just say that the rodeo didn't get over until about 2:00a.m. Thank goodness Paula came over and gave me a ride home. We left about 12:30. It was lots of fun to go watch but very cold. ~Nicole~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That finger looks so sore, Good girls keep those lawns mowed. We Miss all of you. Sounds like Justin is having fun with basketball. Tell everyone Hi!

Love Mom and Dad

Soccer Mom said...

You must have started this earlier in the week! I almost missed it!!!! If you need help with the lawns, let me know!!!! I will be glad to help with your campaign!!!!Love ya!

Our Family

Our Family

Nicole

Nicole

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd

Justin Colt

Justin Colt

Blake Warren

Blake Warren

My Blog List