Sunday, May 3, 2009

Week in Review...

This week has been a very busy week.


  • Monday night Ashlee and I performed at the drill team spring show!!

  • Tuesday we had a fun time at young men and young women's. We played softball and had a dutch oven cookout

  • Wednesday we mowed lawns and it was also the Pine Wood Derby. Justin did awesome. :)


  • Friday we cleaned and the boys helped work on the farm. Then Friday night I went to the High School Rodeo in Grace with Sidney Tubbs. We had lots of fun. Lindsay did a great job!
  • Saturday was our last dance competition in Tremonton. We all did really good! I did my solo and I received 1st attendent. We did amazing in all of our team dances!! It is also my last year dancing with Wenday and Kriscell so we took a few random pictures.

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!! I haven't seen those outfits before!!!! Congrats on the Solo!

Anonymous said...

Way to go girl, I knew you could do it. What a joy you are to me and grandpa. Keep those pictuers coming the keep us going. Tell Justin good job.with his car.

Love to All
Grandpa and Grandma

Our Family

Our Family

Nicole

Nicole

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd

Justin Colt

Justin Colt

Blake Warren

Blake Warren

My Blog List