Saturday was once again another dance competition. It was in Malad and good to have it home where family can come watch. I did my solo and we also did all of our team dances. We received Judges Choice in our "One World" and Our "Night Before Christmas" Dances. We also got Superior rating. For my solo I received 1st attendent. Here are just a few random pictures from the competition...

Me and Heidi getting ready.

Me, Heidi, Hayli, Moriah, and Ashlee excited for solo awards.

Heidi, me and Hayli.
Our hip hop costumes.
Hope everyone is enjoying the warm weather. :) I know I am. Keep watching I will eventually post some videos.
2 comments:
You did AWESOME!!! And, 1st Attendant for your SOLO is GREAT!!!! I LOVED it!!!!!
i heard that you done an awesome job, Love your costoms, Tell the girls hi, keep those pictures coming I love them. When is your next performance?
Love to all Grandpa and Grandma
Post a Comment