Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter...

Our Easter weekend was very busy. On Friday it was Ashlee and I dance competition in Preston. Shenell and the girls came over and it was lots of fun and we did really good.

Saturday afternoon my mom, Justin, and I went to Hannah Montana The Movie. It was a way cute movie. The other two boys didn't want to go so it was just us three. Afterwards we went and got take out and the Mandarin House and Juniper Inn.
Sunday we opened our presents from the "Easter Bunny." Eric and my mom together got WII Fit. We love playing it it's lots of fun.
Eric and the WII Fit!
Justin got two pairs of basketball shorts!

Blake got new "Diego" swimming shorts. He loves them!

I got a dress thing to go over my swim suit.



After Church we started a fire in the fire pit and roasted marshmallows. My dad cooked salmon and steak :) Yummy...and I made pumpkin squares. That is the new favorite treat around that Hubbard house Ha ha. They last all of about 12 hours then I get begged to make more. I guess that's a compliment???? :) Hope everyone else had a HAPPY EASTER!!! :)







No comments:

Our Family

Our Family

Nicole

Nicole

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd

Justin Colt

Justin Colt

Blake Warren

Blake Warren

My Blog List