Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wow sorry everyone for not staying caught up with our blog it has been a very busy past couple of months hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year. I will just give you an update on what we have been up to. Sorry its so long!!


~Missouri...
For Thanksgiving we decided to make the trip to Missouri to see Grandma and Grandpa. It was an absolute blast!!! It was great to be able to spend time with them and tour around Adam-ondi-Ahmen. We also went to Nauvoo, and that was good too!! I will never forget the trip it was lots of fun. We are all very grateful for Grandma and Grandpa, they set an amazing example to us and we know that they are serving the Lord and are in the right place. Love you guys :)


Preachers rock in Adam-ondi-Ahmen.

One of the vistitors sites where you can look out over the valley.
Farr West.


Beautiful Sunset!!

Harvesting the corn on the Adam-ondi-Ahmen property. I'm pretty sure every tractor we saw I had to take a picture of ;)

The boys swinging at Grandma and Grandpa's house.



Nauvoo visitor center.


Nauvoo Temple. Its so pretty :) I never thought I would get to chance to go and I'm very thankful that I did!!
Carthage Jail.
Going to Missouri was a lot of fun!! Can't wait until our missionaries come home :)


~Swing Choir Christmas Concert...

I am enjoying swing choir for the most part. I definately know I won't do it next year though. We are working hard right now so that we will be prepared to go to Disney Land in June. Our Christmas Concert was lots of fun and I'm excited to keep choreographing so we can go to Disney Land. There is also a few pictures of Eric, in Middle School they have to take choir for one semester and sing in one concert.



Oh doesn't he look so happy to be up there!! ;)


One of our songs...this one is "Believe"
It was lots of fun but I'm glad is over.
~ Drill Team Christmas Show...

This year we have 14 girls on the Drill Team..I am really enjoying it. We are getting ready for competition on the 16th of January and I am also preparing a solo. I am very excited!! We had a great turn out at our Christmas Show and it was lots of fun. We performed all of the dances we learned from camp and I did my solo from last year-The Time of My Life.
Our Edge Routine performed to I Don't Care by Fall Out Boy.
Our Camp Dance. Some of the dances we put to Christmas music just to get everyone in the Christmas Spirit.

My solo! I love being the only one out there. :) lol

My solo again...I really do love to dance!!


~Christmas 2009...

This Year's Christmas was lots of fun. Even though mom is still feeling a little sick it was fun to be together and help take care of her :)
Smile Big!! :)

The boys opening their gifts from grandma and grandpa.

Eric recieved a new helmet to match the new Artic Cat he just bought. Justin loves football and asked for a Colts football....looks like he got what he asked for :) I got new clothes and skirt :) And last but not least..Blake recieved new toy guns and animals :)

Wednesday we went snowmobiling...but this is Eric's new sled he loves it!!

2 comments:

Soccer Mom said...

Thanks for the update! I have dance pictures coming up in a few days on our blog!
Awesome pics! Too cute!!!!
Love you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, fun pictuers of swing choir and of dancing. Eric you look like you love to sing. Eric I love your new machine, can't wait to get home and go for a ride. Love you all tons.

Love Grandpa and Grandma

Our Family

Our Family

Nicole

Nicole

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd

Justin Colt

Justin Colt

Blake Warren

Blake Warren

My Blog List