Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deer Hunt 2009!...

Yesterday deer hunt opened. Eric got one opening morning!!! I got first shot and missed so after we all had our shot he finished it off and got to claim it! It is a four by five and 23in. wide!! The buck was found in the North Fork of No Tellum Canyon:) He did an awesome job!!

Back at the truck to have some lunch after getting Eric's buck! BRR it was cold!!!

That's one proud boy!! lol

The valley is so pretty with all the trees changing colors!

And there is me. I shot mine today (Sunday). Yes, I realize it's Sunday lol but I had really no other time to go with homecoming this week. I was so excited!! This is my first year hunting. We found the deer and I hit it my first shot but was afraid I missed! I was pretty proud and I'm pretty sure my dad was too ha ha!!! It is a three by four and 23 inches wide! I wasn't so sure about the whole hunting thing but its been lots of fun! :) I will for sure hunt again next year.

My dad wasn't so sure about this picture but I love it :) I'm glad he was able to go and help me.

4 comments:

Paula and Ray said...

You two are great!!

Soccer Mom said...

AWESOME!!! Bo got his last night!!! Way to go!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Eric and Nicole. You two are becoming great shots. Looking forward to some good deer jerky.





Love Grandpa and Grandma

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Congrats Nicole!! Spencer hasn't got one yet, so I am sure he will be jeolous!! I wanting to go deer hunting next. You go girl!!!!

Our Family

Our Family

Nicole

Nicole

Eric Lloyd

Eric Lloyd

Justin Colt

Justin Colt

Blake Warren

Blake Warren

My Blog List